As we mentioned last week, 2016 held lots of new growth and some challenges. Part of our goal set in 2017, is to restore confidence of our service level to our SmarterProctoring clients. Below is a list of things of promises you can expect SmarterServices to keep in the new year and beyond.
- Timely responses. If we learned anything in 2016, it is that people don’t always need or expect an immediate answer. However, they always expect and deserve some type of response. Best case scenario when a problem arises is to get a timely response that includes an answer that fixes the problem. Unfortunately, in the software world, that’s not always possible. Often times troubleshooting takes time and can be frustrating wading through a list of “steps” to rule out the obvious. We promise to communicate quickly and clearly with you.
- Honesty. Sometimes the truth is hard to hear. In some cases, the truth is not the most popular answer or always welcomed with open arms. However, in 2017, we promise to make every effort to be open and honest with our clients.
- Commitment to improvement. Rome wasn’t built in a day…meaning we have some work to do and are rolling up our sleeves to get it done. We value your input and are excited about the new product enhancements and updated support resources. Those things take time, we are glad you are along for the ride.
- Important information. In an effort to avoid clogging inboxes, we slacked off on the amount of information we sent to clients in 2016. While we did make good on our plan to limit outbound emails to clients, in turn many of you may have felt less connected and uninformed. We’ve decided in 2017, we’ll let you be the judge of what information you choose to read and what you delete. It is our promise to provide you with the important stuff.
- Great value. Over the past decade, we’ve worked hard to overcome the stereotypical “vendor” status. While we do have quality products to sell, there are many other things we provide as a company and want to be sure you are taking full advantage. Offering complimentary topic webinars with SMEs, rich informational content (infographics, blog posts, etc), and consulting services, your license fee includes much more than a software product.
- Personal touch. One of the biggest challenges we face as a company is having face-time (pun intended) with clients. Due to the low price point of our software, it is difficult to justify onsite visits to everyone. However, we have committed travel dollars to visit more key clients so we can shake hands and learn how to better meet the needs of clients. In addition, we plan to do more webcam calls, create video content with our own talking heads, and ask better questions.
- Fresh New Look. We are super excited about updating all of our collateral to reflect our evolution from a data analytics company to an assessment company. We are still providing rich data and analytics, but as our products mature and grow, the assessment space is calling our name. Keep an eye out for our new look.
Now that we’ve set the stage, come back on Thursday and read all about our big plans for 2017!Share This: